BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spam With A Side Of Creepy Guys

Is anyone else gettin uncontrollable spam in their AOL inbox? Since the New Year, I get at least 15 or more pieces of spam mail a day. How in the hell do I get rid of them? They aren't even the kind where you can open them and scroll to the bottom and hit unsubscribe. They are so stupid. "You have a check waiting for you" or "Your payment for yada yada yada has been sent to a different bank somehow" blah blah blah blah blah. I seriously need to get rid of these. I don't want to get rid of the e-mail address cuz I have certain things connected to that address but I don't want these e-mails anymore. Eh, I'll figure it out.


The other thing that really is annoying me is getting random requests from guys on myspace. Ok, just because you think I look hot in my default pic does NOT mean I want to be friends with you. I'm MARRIED and not to mention, I have myspace to keep up with friends and family, not to see how many friends I can get. Usually I just deny the friend requests and go about my day. However, I got a friend request from a guy today that I had already denied about 2 weeks ago. To make it worse, he is 43 and super creepy looking. I couldn't just let it rest so I messaged him and said why are you friend requesting me? He read it, but hasn't responded. Just because there are myspace whores out there that want 5098560897569 friends, doesn't mean I am one of them. Oh, and just to let ya know dude, it doesn't mean they really wanna be your friend. You are nothing but a number to them.

I guess maybe I'd be less annoyed if they had good reason to even think about requesting me. I had one guy send me one so I messaged him and asked who is this? He responds with I'm just trying to build my mob. Are you fucking kidding me? What, are you trying to be the godfather of all myspace? How lame are you? And what makes you think I want to be a part of that when I don't even know you. Not to mention I don't even have the stupid app. 

I'm just finding myself losing patience with so many things lately. 

Damn deployment.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I have tons of spam in my AOL inbox too. I thought they blocked most of it but I keep getting messages for Deondra Daigle and that's not me!

Anonymous said...

So I am sorry for being the creepy old guy on xbox live. I will kock it off for now on. Just know I Love You too death and all those other creepy old guys better back off cause you are mine. Love Always & Forever John