BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Long Awaited Psychic Post

OK. So I went to a psychic a little while ago and had my cards read. First, let me tell you even despite the fact that I got all good news, it was awesome. It was like talking to someone I had known all my life. She knew instantly that John and I wanted a baby boy and she also said we're gonna get him. I think I am gonna do this in a bit of a bulleted list kinda way just to make it easier.


-She told me I need to switch my gyno. She said that she sees a man helping us out, not a woman. I can totally see that cuz my doc now is NOT helping.

-Guided meditation. Go figure, she said I am a bit too stressed out and while it obviously isn't the main reason I have not gotten pregnant, it isn't helping.

-Babies. She sees babies! She said it looks like it could be up to 4 of them. She sees a little boy first (YAY) and then very shortly after, a little girl. She said it doesn't look like twins though. (Little bummed over that but I will take what I can get). She said the boy will be big and while the little girl will be very tiny, she will be healthy. Only bad part was she said she sees it taking a bit of work. At one point she said for some reason I am seeing eggs going into you but I don't know why. I said that sounds like IVF and she didn't know what it was so I explained it to her and she goes, well there ya have it. Hopefully it won't take IVF but if it gets to that point, at least that's as far as it will get. I Just hope it's MY eggs that are being used.

-Our marriage. She said we have a wonderful marriage and we are gonna make for the long haul. She said we will have some hurdles here and there but come on, who doesn't? She said he is an amazing man who is just full of support and she is so right.  She said most of our problems will be military related (go figure) and it's mostly cuz of the distance. She told me I need to share my feelings more with him about my dealing with the deployment and in our TTC journey. She said that what kills him more is knowing that I am so upset by the fact that we are having troubles havin babies so I need to talk it out with him. (Ack). I'm trying though.

-Health. She said we are both going to be healthy. She did say we both need to protect our hearts (she says mine is good, just not as strong as it could be) but she sees no major problems arising. She said we both need to cut out the soda and he especially should stay away from artificial sweeteners. She gave us a list of herbs and stuff to try out and I believe we are going to. One that can benefit everyone is green tea. She said it has wonderful anti-cancer benefits. She also said coffee is good for both of us.

-Money. She said with a career change will come money. She said we won't be celebrity rich or anything but we will be very well off. How exciting is that? His career change is coming in about a year. I'm so glad we will be ok with money. Especially with babies coming eventually :)

I think that covers it all.

All in all it was an amazing experience that I am so glad I did. Oddest thing was I found myself being much more emotional than I usually am. Maybe it was all the good news. I don't know. All I know is when she was layin out the cards I had shuffled and she put down a card and said there it is, that's you being a mommy, I just wanted to cry. It's still gets me. I think just knowing that I will be a mommy will take some of the stress off TTC. I really hope she is right and I just have this feeling she will be.

Holy optimism :p

1 comments:

Alexxxxxx{andra} said...

Sounds very interesting. I personally have never done any sort of psychic reading, but I am definately interested now after reading what yours had to say. I sincerly hope her predictions are accurate!