BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Fever

I don't know what it is lately but I am so restless about TTC lately. It could be the 121 day cycle I am on, or maybe it's cuz every time I go to myspace they have the 'you might know this person' section and I swear more than half the girls I knew in high school that are younger than me all have at least one child.

This sucks.

I hate hate hate that I can't try right now. I also hate the fact that even though I know better and really don't want to get my hopes up, I still have that shred of hope that I will get pg while John is home for leave. I mean honestly, I am not even getting AF right now so it is highly unlikely that it will happen. That's the other thing that has me going. I have the worst itch to take a pregnancy test. I haven't had AF since September 9th. John left September 21st. I don't even think it is realistic to think I may have ovulated on cycle day 12. Of course then I start to think, well, sperm can live up to 5 days (or so) and then I think, Oh man! It's possible!

I WISH.

I should just buy a cheapy dollar store one and get it over with. Maybe that will bring on AF. Or maybe I need a serious reality check over here.

At least it proves one thing, my mind still plays tricks on me even when there is no chance of me being pregnant right now. Ahhh, the joys of IF.

P.S. Babe, please don't get your hopes up...I'm just being insane.

1 comments:

Jess said...

i tried to post this before and it told me duplicate error... whatever that is so if this posts twice, sorry!
I was looking up on the web about taking cinnamon when you have PCOS and are/or have Insulin Resistance. Cinnamon capsuls taken everyday as part of your normal diet are supposed to help you have a more "normal" cycle or to help regulate it better. (its supposed to be a more halistic answer to the normal pharm drugs)
there is was a post in my cafemom group from someone who has PCOS and started taking cinnamon capsuls. Her dr never tested her for IR (military drs, go figure) and although she was mildly IR, 8 weeks after takin the cinnamon she had her first period in 6 months and 6 months after that was pregnant.
Im not sure on all the details of it all but I figured I would share that with you. Anything at this point cant hurt to try or look into. I found it interesting and thought I would share with you