BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who Tries To Be Tough On XBOX?

Seriously.  


I was playing Call of Duty 4 with two of my friends in a small team based game and some chick and her boyfriend were in there and they were obviously there just to start fights with people. I  barely said a word cuz I really dislike playing with girls (like, oh my god, he just killed me) and she goes, is that another girl? I responded with a simple yes. She responds with awwww that's so cute. 

???

Anyway, since I wasn't in my friends party, I was getting bounced between the 2 teams since there was an odd number of players. If I was on their team, I said nothing. I didn't really want to be in the fight that she was involved with between her, her bf, and my friends. 

Then it happened.

We enter a game and her boyfriend goes oh, she must be in party chat. I said nothing. Then he goes and calls me a slut. Oh HELL no! I said actually I am still in here, dickhead. Well, that set off his gf and she goes don't call him that and blah blah blah.  She starts going off on me and calls me all kinds of names and I'm sitting there like, really? Way to be tough with the XBOX. 
Her reasoning for calling me everything she did was because of what I called her boyfriend. 

...

I'm sorry, did he not call me a slut? At the risk of sounding like a first grader,  he clearly started it.

Not one to back down (obviously) I said some rude things to her. Then they bring my husband into it.

Oh HA-HA-HA-HELL no!

He proceeds to tell me that he is glad it is my husband over in Iraq and not him (which I responded with me too, I wouldn't want a dumbass like you defending our country. I also reminded him that my husband is defending his right to be an asshole on a game) and then he says well, I hope your husband comes home in one piece and not in a coffin. 

What is wrong with people?! You wanna insult me, fine. You wanna call me a bitch and a ho and a slut, ok. Do NOT say things like that to me. How fucking rude do you have to be to make a comment like that. I oughta smack his momma for raising him wrong.

Then I come to find out that after she invited my friend to a private chat to argue some more, she said that she feels sorry for me cuz he isn't coming back. She also said that I may be happily married, but he's not.

What possesses people to say such things? How can you have so much ugliness inside of you to say such things? Sorry her boyfriend doesn't do anything spectacular, but mine does.  And she couldn't even say it directly to me! What a coward. She even sent my friend a message later talking about me more. I got fed up responded back with a if you got something to say to me, say it to me, and she kept trying to get me to join a chat. Yeah, I really wanna participate in some juvenile fight. I finally ended it when she sent a message saying stop responding to me, I am trying to spend my time with someone. I simply said back, if you are trying to spend time with someone, why do you keep trying to get me to chat with you?

That was the end of that.

This whole situation is utterly ridiculous and really isn't worth getting annoyed over, but I had to share it. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watch Steven play Xbox and the way people act on there is appalling. I've heard some awful things, but this is probably the worst of it. Rather it be Xbox or anywhere, I can't believe this girl was so ignorant to insult someone in our military; someone protecting her freedom; someone who had to leave his wife behind to give her the right to speak that way. It's disgusting. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I don't know, it has me all sorts of annoyed.