BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

eBay

Sweet, sweet eBay. 


I have won two items in the past 2 or so days and I LOVE it. I won something for John and I won something for myself. I am just loving this. Plus I am winning things that would cost me double if I bought them in a store. I just keep finding things I love and I bid on it if I really, really like it. I just got a pair of kick ass shoes for $6.00. With shipping, it came to about $16.00. That's how they get ya, with shipping,  but still, it cost me about half what those would have cost me in any store. 

I think the thing I like best is, I can do this in my own home. I don't have to deal with malls or people. I can just sit here, find something awesome, and bid. Plus it's a lot of fun to "win" something.

I think I have found a new obsession. 

0 comments: