BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

What Is Wrong With The World

I don't know if anyone watches stupid reality TV like me, but I watched Rock of Love Charm School and I saw almost every episode and I missed the reunion. Anyway, on the reunion show, Sharon Osbourne got into a fight with Meagan. (She's the annoying, ditzy blonde girl who uses her "hot" body to manipulate guys and try to get her way with everything). What happened was, Sharon told her she shouldn't breed. (LOL!) I completely agree with that. Call me a modern day feminist but, women who use only their looks to get around aren't worth shit to the world...but,

getting back to what happened, Meagan made a comment about Ozzy and Sharon didn't like that too much so she poured her drink on her and attacked her LOLOLOLOL!!! Go Sharon! But the point here is I was watching related videos on youtube and I came across a person who just kept sayin that Sharon got no class (Yeah, and you got no grammar). Then in the comments, there are tons of people saying they like Meagan and feel bad for her and blah blah blah.

WTF.

I'm not saying that Sharon went the right route with what she did, but at least someone finally put this crazy bitch in her place. I just don't see how anyone could like her. Must be the same people who love and worship Paris Hilton.

I just don't know what to say about America. I am going to make sure I teach my kids that brains are the way to get ahead, not sex appeal. Now, I'm not saying that you can't use what ya got a little (cuz that would make me a bit of a hypocrite) but don't let that be your only way. Believe it or not, REAL men like BRAINS. They want to be able to hold a conversation for more than 2 seconds and they want to talk about more than how awesome it is that your shoes match your bra.

I'm seriously considering moving out of the country. 

Ugh.

0 comments: