BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Man, I Hate Being A Woman

Ugh. Please remind me why women have to suffer through this in order to get pregnant. It makes it even better when it's been 4 months and the cramps are enough to make you kill someone (lets keep sharp objects out of reach) and I'm not sure that FF really understands the definition of heavy. I need a "I just lost every ounce of blood in my body" option. I need a portable toilet cuz these awesome fem products just ain't working too well. I'd be better off in a diaper (which it feels like I am wearing anyway). Blah, can't wait til this is over.


P.S. No one better say to me that I'm lucky that I only got it 4 times in the span of a year and that I'm lucky it's been 4 months. No, if I was lucky, I'd not be getting it cuz I was pregnant. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha my period is like this ALL the time! I bleed like a stuffed pig for the first 3 days and then the last 2 days are nothing. I feel your pain!

Jess

Jenn said...

Yeah, I bleed like this all 7 days usually. It goes light the last day and then I spot for a few more. Ah, the joys of being a woman.

Ian said...

Woman I hate being a man, i wish i could have a child growing inside me. i would kill in order to be a real woman i hate being male