BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Really?

They're making Britney Spears change the name of her single If You Seek Amy. (Say it slowly and you'll get it). 


How come she is expected to change her song's title but rappers can continue to degrade women left and right? I get that she is aimed at a younger audience but come on. She's not 16 anymore, she has an older fanbase now. I think the parents should have realized this by now if that is what the big problem is.  It just really upsets me that she has to change her song's title. If this was a rapper's song, especially a male rapper's song, they would never make them change it. Ugh.

4 comments:

Christina said...

It's stupid. On our local radio station it's If You See Amy so that the word isn't spelled out. Sounds stupid to me.

Anonymous said...

ok im retarded, I dont get whats wrong with it....

Jess

Alexxxxxx{andra} said...

Dude. I dont get it! Perhaps I dont have a dirty mind or maybe its to late for me to get the simple things... but what the duece is wrong with the song name?

Plain and simple for this blonde tnight please!

Jenn said...

It's sounds like F-U-C-K ME. Lol. I think it's brilliant.