BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Here We Go Again

I just finished my last cigarette. I'm quitting smoking again. No, this isn't some New Year's resolution or anything either. It's just smart. Especially with trying to conceive. It's stupid not to. Plus I figure there is no better time than now to do so due to the fact that I probably won't be talking to my hubby as much as I used to. (I guess that's what I get for getting so excited about how much I get to talk to him) 


I figure with the vitamins I am about to start and with us obviously giving it a shot when he is on leave and then going at it super aggressively when he gets back, me still smoking is just not going to help. Even aside from TTC it's just seriously bad for me. I just really hope that I can stick to it this time and that he can quit when he comes home. (I don't expect him to do it now)

Oh boy.

2 comments:

Alexxxxxx{andra} said...

GOOD FOR YOU! Just keep reminding yourself why you are doing it. Here is a great tool to help you quit, the clove ciggarettes. They supposivly are made of cloves and contain little to no nicotine. They are the nastiest thing I have ever lit up in my life, but solve the "hand to mouth" craving you get. Eventually you get bored and quit, but it does make it that much easier!! GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!

Jenn said...

I love cloves lol. If they didn't crystalize in your lungs, I'd smoke em all the time. They smell good, and they taste good. Especially the chocolate ones. I got some reserve cigarettes for when I am stressed out. I tried cold turkey again and somehow doing that during a deployment is not such a good combo. So I am going to just dwindle down. I haven't wanted one all day so far though so I am doin good.