BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Reason For Going Private

I know it's still far away from John being home and us actively TTC again, but I just decided that I really don't want everyone and their brother reading my problems with it. Obviously we are going to give it a shot while he is home on leave. It's going to be one of those, if it happens, it happens sort of things. No planned cycles. It would be too stressful to sit there and plan out when I need to have my cycle. Plus, I'd have to do BC and I am not going to go back on that stuff unless I truly, truly have to.


I guess it's just going to be a very personal time in my life and I don't need the world to know about it just yet. I don't really want my failures out here for the world to see. (Especially for the people who read this who know me, but aren't friends with me). If we are successful, then I will open it up to help anyone who is going through the same thing. It could maybe inspire them or offer them hope. I just don't see how much help my blog could be to others if we are not successful. 

Maybe I'll change my mind by the time he gets home and will want to share everything, the good and the bad, with everyone. But, for now, it's just us.

0 comments: