BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Let's Spear Britney

That woman really is starting to bug me. (Sorry Lynzee). How can someone be so unappreciative of the two beautiful children she has! Why is it that my husband and I have to suffer through all this infertility shit and people like her get to have children no problem? It's so unfair! What is the cosmic reason for it? We are going to be great parents and I just don't understand how someone who is so messed up deserves children. Ok maybe the first one was granted to make her change her ways but why the second one!!! The first certainly didn't work for her. Look at me, I don't drink in excess (or really at all) I don't do drugs, I won't beat or abandon my kids and yet, it's been a year since we started trying and still no baby. Seriously, this is getting frustrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So here is the thing.. Did you know they can't retain a person against their will unless there is SERIOUS problems.. ie addiction or mental health. THEN.. to hold them against their will for 14 days, something is VERY WRONG. I do NOT understand how she thinks she even DESERVES To have those kids back. She is a wreck and needs to get her life back on track. Just because she has a shit ton of money and gets knocked up everytime she opens her legs does NOT make her a good mother nor does it make her above the law. Good riddance to her. Good job to K-Fed.. and Jenn, you WILL get your blessing of a Child soon. I feel it in my bones. You will be a fantastic mother, I know it!
-A. Kelly

Jenn said...

Amen sister! Lol. And thank you. :)