BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Killer Ex Boyfriend

I just found out that my ex bf stabbed a man to death in Carolina! How crazy is that?! Funny thing is, even though he was nothin but nice to me all the time, I'm not in the least bit surprised. I'm not sure why though. He and another man were arrested after the man's stolen car was found by his home in Batavia. His gf, who he has a 5 month old child with, was arrested for accessory after the fact for helping cover it up. They say other arrests are going to be made too. Wow. Crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dans jaw just dropped when he saw that! it was pretty funny

Anonymous said...

They didn't cover anything up. It was like they did it and took off. but did take some "evidence" with them which was found in the stolen cars. along with a crack pipe. told ya drugs were a part of it. They all made confessions. but we don't know who confessed to what. except dan's fiance which we already know. but between dan and his friend, no one knows yet. there next court date is feb. 15th. Dan called my mom the other day and said that he didn't didn't do it. so were all hoping it's true. When it all happened we first heard that mindy (dan's fiance) walked in and there was blood everywhere and dan said that his friend did it. Im sure dan help with beating the guy up but I don't think he was the one who stabbed him.

Jenn said...

See I think the media is really fucking things up here. Now I'm not saying he did or didn't do it, but the news said they had 350 pieces of evidence. Were they using individual pebbles as evidence? I just think that these people are saying that they have more on them than they really do. And I agree with you, I totally believe Dan helped beat up that guy. That's just how he is. I really hope that if this gets all sorted out, he gets some help and gets his life on track.