BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Well

BFN. I'm actually shocked this time. My temp went up today and everything. I woke up this morning at 4:30 having to pee so bad I thought I was going to pop so I decided to test then since I was so exhausted last night I went to bed at 10:30. Well I waited and waited for something to show up and nothing did. Stark white is all that stared back at me.

However, when I got up at 8:30 this morning to look at the test that I completely took apart lol, I saw something. Where the test line would be I saw a tinge of colour (now purple since it had dried out) at the top and bottom of where the line would be. Now I know I can't trust anything past ten minutes (let alone 4 hours later) but it gave me a tinge of hope that maybe I'm a late shower. I'll test again on the 26th if AF hasn't shown. I really thought this was it for me. I've still got symptoms but who knows what they even mean. Oh well.

0 comments: