BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Some Good News And Some Confusing News

I got a follicle scan! My doctor called me yesterday (I was assuming it was a response to my e-mail) and she told me that she didn't have my b/w results yet and they didn't even test me for my progesterone levels! I told her it didn't matter anyway since I got AF but I told her the 100mg made me O I just didn't know what day and she said ok, put me on 100mg from CD5-9 (she wouldn't do CD2-6 or even CD3-7) and then finally set up a follicle scan for April 8th. Only problem is, hubby will not be here. He'll be in the field that day. But luckily a friend of mine is going to take me.


Now for the confusing part. She told me the rest of my blood work looked fine as far as fertility goes. Uh, what? I told her that when they first tested me they said that it looked like PCOS and then my u/s confirmed the "string of pearls" on my right ovary. So WTH is going on?! Maybe I am just annovulatory? I'll take that, but, it's still confusing. Hmmmm. Sorry this got long.

0 comments: