BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Super. *Updated*

So I just read on BZ that sometimes you can get a false reading on OPKs while you are on Clomid. Super. I hope that's not what happened. I'll be really upset. I swear I felt O pains on the 15th though. Who knows. I could have just built some follicles and just didn't release an egg. That would be super too. That would mean more cysts. Only this time they would be on both my ovaries.

All I ever wanted to do was be a mother and it is the one thing that is still out of my reach. I have a great house, a wonderful husband, we have plenty of money for us and for a baby, and yet, undeserving, ungrateful, horrible women get babies. Yeah, makes sense to me.

I ask you, "god"... Who thinks this is funny?

Update: I looked it up on Google and this is what I found...just a positive OPK is not a good enough indicator of ovulation. Especially when you are on Clomid you can get a false positive OPK, meaning that the test is positive but you did not actually ovulate. Starting a temperature curve will give you close to 100% reassurance what happened with your ovulation.

Once again, Super.

0 comments: