BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Now This Changes Things...

So, I took out all my positive OPKs and look at my chart now. (Scroll to bottom of page and click the little ticker with the snail) I'm so confused now. Maybe those OPKs were only positive cuz of the Clomid. But I did have that other positive on the 12th of this month (CD20) I don't know when I should test now. If I put in the positive on CD20 it says I Od on CD21 and without it, it says I Od on CD24. Is this even possible with the Clomid? To ovulate this late? If I really Od on the 16th, I'm WAY too early to test. And if I Od on CD 21 I'm still really early. Now I don't know what to think.

Here's the address for anyone who can't find the ticker with the snail
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19c4c9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend amy was checking her ovulation everyday and everyday for about 3 weeks straight she had a positive. She was on a fertility drug but Im not sure which one it is.

Jenn said...

Well they say if you have PCOS you aren't supposed to use opks cuz they are inaccurate cuz of the crazy hormones. So who knows. I just hope no matter what time I ovulated, I get pregnant.