BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Let The Countdown Begin...Again.

Ok. So I added this ticker (to the right) to my blog (and one on my myspace) to count down to when I am testing. I have no clue when I ovulated, but, I just made up a BS cycle to make the ticker count down to ten days...if I can last that long. I can't believe I'm in the 1WW(ish) again. I just spent the last week anticipating either my period or a positive. Now I have to do it all over again. Yay. Oh well. Hopefully at the end of this one, there will be 2 pink lines to make me smile.

2 comments:

kass said...

I hope you get those two lines but i dont think it will make you smile... its gunna make you cry cause you will be so happy... im still preying for you..

Jenn said...

You're probably right. Lol. Thank you.