BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

You Have Been Warned

Ok, so with this finally being the day I can call for my doctor appointment, I just want to warn everyone that TTC is once again about to be taking over my life. This month long break didn't work (surprise) so now, I will be totally consumed by it. I am going to talk about it, I am going to blog about it, and believe me, you will probably want to rip your ears off and mail them to me by the tenth time I talk about infertility, or babies, or what new pill(s) I'm on and the wonderful effects it is having on me (and my body). Oh, and trust me, there probably won't be a day that I don't in some way make a reference to my cycle. You have been warned.

That being said. I'm nervous. It's more of a nervous/excitement type thing but I am seriously nervous. Maybe cuz I'm afraid that I won't get this appointment til the end of February or even next month. I don't want another month to pass by with no clue what is going on. I don't want another month to pass by that could bring me closer to getting that oh so elusive BFP with no effort.

Oh boy, it's already becoming my main focus. Oh well. This is my blog and I will blog about what I want to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel you on the fertility thing. Having come from having 2 bouts with cervical cancer and having to operations to remove the affect portions of my cervix, baby makin kinda conrols everything you do. I plan my month the DAY I start my period. Poor hubby didnt realize it was gonna be so exhausting. He was all excited about the idea of having sex all the time!

Jenn said...

Yeah the guys always try to focus on the 'oh my god sex all the time' thing. That is until we were told we could only do it every other day during my "fertile window". Yeah, that sucks lol.

Alexxxxxx{andra} said...

Hey hon!! well you have EVERY RIGHT to be consumed by TTC.. the way I figure it is this. When you get pregnant, all the suden your life is dictated by the pregnancy. Then when you have your child, your whole life becomes dictated by the child.. so basically you are just starting things a little early. LOL get used to having nearly no control over something that runs every aspect over your life. I totally hope that last sentence made sense. It did in my mind. GOOD LUCK!