BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Who Is Everyone

I was lookin at my cluster map today and I was just curious who everyone is that reads this. I know obviously who the people are from Buffalo, Michigan, North Carolina, Arizona, Alaska (Fairbanks and Anchorage), Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia and Kentucky. I'm just curious who everyone else is. I see people from Maine (I also see that frequently on my myspace page's map), Illinois or Indiana area, and Kansas. Leave a comment once in a while. Don't be shy. Whether you agree or not with anything I write it's totally fine. I'd just like to know who reads my blog.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Mine proly shows up as Mass when Im logged in and Ak when Im not

Jenn said...

It goes by IP addresses. So whatever state you buy internet from, that's where it shows you from.

Christina said...

I'd be the Florida one if you noticed. I use to post on the WebMd TTC boards (as stinaalicia)and I still do a little even though I find them annoying....

Jenn said...

I remember you! I actually thought it might be my cousin who lives in Florida. I don't post there anymore at all. Too many of my posts got wrongly deleted and others that should be deleted weren't. I still read them though to see if I can learn anything new but at this point, I think I already know all I can. I do feel compelled to respond to a new girl's post but I figure there is another for that.