BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Ahhhh, Home.

So, back from Anchorage. Definitely an awesome time. I finally got to go to Koots. That place is really cool. A bunch of different bars in one building, can't go wrong there. The only part that sucked was when my husband had to go to the car to put a different shirt on cuz apparently white T-Shirts aren't allowed. ...Insert Odd Face Here... I don't get why they aren't, but they aren't. The messed up thing was he wore one all night Friday night and they didn't say a word.

But anywho...

It totally sucked cuz he went to the car, and then Cabrerra gets a text from someone after a short while and just as the text comes through, his phone dies. Of course. Well, we assume it was John so we go get stamped to walk out and then come back in. Well, we don't see him at the car, he wasn't in line, (which he actually was, we just didn't see him), and apparently, you have to wait in line even though you have a stamp and have already waited in line once. So, we wait and wait and wait some more, and finally we make it up there. Then, of course, they want to see our ID's again. Super. John has mine. So I told them that my husband has my ID and he is inside and they make me wait in the front area where there is no door, in a tank top, while Cabrerra went to go find my husband. Gay. Other than that though, it was an awesome time. There was even a live band in part of the bar that was really good.

Let's see what else...

I went to see a glacier. Oh yeah, it was awesome. It was mostly covered in snow, but I did get to see some of the blue on it. Even the snow up there was blue. We were drivin around looking for it and I was lookin at the snow on the side of the road and it was blue. Super cool. I got tons on pictures from the trip so be sure to check those out on my myspace page if ya want. Most will be in the Alaska folder.

0 comments: