BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Remind Me Again

Why I watch scary movies when it is late night and my husband is not here? I've done it almost every single night he's been gone. Then, when I go to bed, every little noise I hear, or everytime Max growls lowly or barks in general, I freak out. I think I see things in the dark and I swear I am sleeping with the bathroom light on tonight.

I'm not even watchin movies that most people would find scary. Let's see The Blair Witch Project. Everyone I know thought it was stupid. I however, did not. The house at the end is the exact house I used to dream about all the time when I was younger. It was just a house in the woods and it looked exactly like the house in The Blair Witch Project. Not to mention, back home there's a cemetary that I used to go to that is supposedly haunted and it just reminds me of it everytime.

Creepy.

Now I'm watchin some movie I've never seen before called Dead Mary. Kinda like Bloody Mary but different. The movie says Dead Mary is a witch (noticing a theme here?) that is worse than her and that Bloody Mary is the 'lame version'. Well anywho. That story used to scare the crap outta me when I was younger. I actually did it once too. Scared the hell outta me. To this day I don't dare do it.

I'm friggin nuts to watch scary movies man. None of them used to scare me. (Probably cuz my old room at my old house was way scarier than any movie out there) Now, I get freaked out too easy. It's mostly movies that can't really happen. Or that people think can't happen. See, murder movies don't scare me. I know that they can happen and stuff. You can call the cops, outrun them, or kill them...whatever. Ghosts and witches and aliens? What can you do? Seriously.

I'm so tired but I don't want to walk to the back of my house. Looks like I'm nappin on the couch...

2 comments:

Alexxxxxx{andra} said...

DUDE!! I DO THE SAME THING!! I always start "hearing things" or I see them out of the corner of my eye. Daisy starts barking and I am clawing my way up the wall.

I REFUSE to do those games, even to this day and I am 21 f n years old.

Good classic scary movies?? get Candyman. OMG.. I nearly pooped myself watching that.

BTW, I haven't seen Blair Witch, but... I wasn't allowed to growing up because my backyard was next to the Eklutna Indians land and the woods looked to similiar. My parents refused to allow me to see it.
I still won't watch it.

Jenn said...

Oh man Candyman is up there too. I think I did that one once too and believe me NEVER AGAIN! I recommend The Blair Witch Project. I got it on DVR and watch it all the time. The offer's there if you ever want to watch.