BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Pet Peeve Of The Day

When people can't spell. (This one has been comin for a looooong time and here it is) If you are trying to say that you are "bored" please don't say that you are "board". I see it more and more everyday. Especially on myspace. I read people's bulletins and I am just amazed at how people really have no idea how to spell the simplest things. I am not perfect, but I at least don't misspell the easiest words. Not to mention the whole "should've, could've, would've" thing. It is abbreviated with 've for a reason. It's because if you say it without the abbreviation, it is should have, would have, and could have. Not should of, would of, or could of. I guess I am just in a foul mood right now and I need some way to vent about something. Maybe I'll make this a weekly thing though. Sounds like fun.

0 comments: