BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Stole This From Cheri

List 20 things you want to say to people, but never will.

1) List 20 things you want to say to people, but never will.
2) Don't say who they are.

3) Never discuss it again.


1.) You act like such a victim, but you're not. You use your physical limitations as an excuse.

2.) We've both changed and our relationship is better than ever!

3.) You confuse and annoy me. Seriously.

4.) You mean the world to me. I would never be the same without you.

5.) Sometimes I am not sure if the things you say when you are joking around are really jokes.

6.) Don't let that little bitch bring you down. You're better than that.

7.) Sometimes I just never want to talk to you again.

8.) I don't trust you sometimes.

9.) Despite the beginning, I really consider you a true friend.

10.) You think you have it bad but you have no idea how much worse it could be.

11.) I think you hold grudges over stupid petty things. Sometimes you just gotta open your mouth.

12.) Get rid of her, please! She is no good for you.

13.) I don't know why you put up with him. He can't love you and you don't love him.

14.) You're better than that!

15.) I've never met a more fake person than you. You are everything you claim you aren't. I will tell you someday.

16.) You are beautiful. Inside and out. Change for no one. Be who you are cuz you are wonderful that way.

17.) Do what makes you happy. Don't apologize for it.

18.) You're sneaky and two-faced.

19.) You're a one-upper.

20.) You interest me in a non weird way. You are one of the most fascinating people I have ever met. You smile through everything. I wish I had that strength.

0 comments: