BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Will It Ever Be Finished?

I let it go. I said what I had to say. Here AND to her. Could she let it go? Of course not. She says nothing to me for days and finally, when her MOMMY makes a comment, she gets the balls to say something. First off, Lisa, you say to me, if I got something to say, to say it. I DID. I said all this TO YOUR DAUGHTER. I don't know how else I can stress this. Once again, everything I have said in this blog, I have said TO HER. Now, it ain't my style to insult my elders, but, I can see why Amanda is so dense. As far as my stuff goes, yes, I should have gotten my stuff out. However, she said I could keep it there and why is it an inconvenience to her if I have OTHER people move it out for me? Is it because then other people would see how she keeps her house? God forbid she have to do something. 


And Amanda, way to get some balls after your mom does. Ha! 

Now if you wanna go and answer everything with a quote, well so can I.

"You know, I really wasn't going to reply to any of this, but since the girls are down for a nap, oh what the hell. Why not."

Your kids nap now? Total mind blow. Anyway, you weren't going to comment but now here you are doing so. Why? Do you think you're 'hardkore' as you like to put it? Trust me, you're not. Way to be tough after mommy was. Ha. You make me laugh, you really do. I almost feel sorry for you because you obviously have no idea how you really are. Apparently Jenna and I lived in our own little world that long month you lived with us. Speaking of that, why DID you move in when you did? I said you could start moving your STUFF in early, that didn't mean you and your kids. As far as my sleeping patterns go, sorry, this is my first deployment. I miss my husband like crazy. I was up all night til about 8 in the morning or later and THAT is why I slept until 4. Don't believe me? Why don't you ask my mom cuz that's who I'd be on the phone with. But you already knew that cuz you heard me on the phone at that hour more than once. Oh, and don't worry, I'm sleeping quite well now.



The laundry comment.
"I guess my floor was gross too cuz you left your dirty laundry on it for weeks at a time. That includes the PJs that your daughter shit on"
Excuse me, but I do believe that I did my laundry whenever the washer was open. The PJs that my daughter pooped on, it took me 3 days to wash them because I was waiting for the washer and dryer to be empty. I guess it really is that hard to take your clothes out of the dryer.


First off. I saw you do your laundry ONCE. Second, when I did my laundry, the only place clothes were ever left was the dryer. Can't you open your mouth and ask for me to take them out. I wasn't aware it was your house yet. It was my dryer and if I want to leave my clothes in there to wrinkle, I can. Oh, and Jenna never left her clothes anywhere but the dryer either. We both know that clothes left in the washer smell musty after too long. Let's see, as far as the shitty PJs, I'm sorry, did we not have sinks there? Most people wash their children's shitty clothes out in a sink first and then put them in the washer. I guess it really is that hard to be clean.

"Diapers that sag to a kid's knees and children who aren't bathed for a week or fed for up to 5 hours after they wake up sound like kids who are being neglected"
I missed one diaper change, that made Lily's diaper sag to her knees. ONE DIAPER. I changed them both pretty regularly. And now that Lily is potty trained, that leaves me with one child's diaper to change. And yes, they were bathed more than once a week, but would you really know that, I mean, after all, you were sleeping till about 4 in the afternoon most days. And not feeding them for 5 hours? Wow. Because like I said, you would really know what I do when they get up, because you were always awake that early.


I'm utterly EXHAUSTED at repeating myself about your kids. I should just refer you to the other blog entries on that one, so go read them again because clearly, it takes you a while to get things through your head. Ha, potty training Lily. I recall the first time she asked to pee on the potty and you ignored her. LOL. Jenna was there for that one so try and deny it. As far as my sleeping habits, refer to the beginning of this entry.

"At least everyone I hang out with likes me. My friends or otherwise."
You know what, I know I am annoying. And yet those people still chose to hang around me. Those people still called and asked me to come over and hang out. If they really disliked me that much, LOSE MY NUMBER. Simple.


First, let me apologize for dragging anyone into this that doesn't want to be for the sake of gettin it through this bitch's head. No one likes you Amanda! They hang out with you because of your husband. If you only knew what they said about you AND your parenting. Ha. Makes me laugh just thinking about it. All I gotta say is we all can't be wrong. 

"A quote comes to mind, 'the only good thing that came outta your mouth was a dick' and it wasn't even your husband's was it?"
Excuse you. Unlike some of the army wives that you call friends, I have never, and will never cheat on my husband. And you guys can say anything you want. It really doesn't bother me.


Clearly it does bother you and why do you feel the need to bring everyone and their mother (well, yours at least LOL) into this? And I do believe you did cheat Amanda, and I know with who. Oh yeah, and just so you know, other people know as well. 

"You must live in your own little lala land."
No ma'am, I live in the real world. I'm making everything up because someone was mean to me. Ohhhhh yes. I was so upset because someone deleted me off of myspace and refused to talk to me, that I got all butthurt and went on a little rampage. I think not.


Who's real world do you live in? You're the one who flew off the handle with Kerry and you deleted her all cuz she was mean to you as you say and then you delete Jenna simply because she is friends with me? I didn't see you deleting me cuz I was friends with Kerry. You're ridiculous. Myspace is not life sweetie. Sorry.

"I could have never spoken to you when I was told you rarely have your children, you don't take care of them when you do, and you are nothing but a lying drama queen."
I may not always have my kids, because my parents like to spend time with them, but I have witnessed every single one of their milestones, and have always been there, either in person or on the phone. And as for not taking care of them, I call bullshit because I care about my daughters very much. I do everything I can to make sure that they are fed, clothed, get played with every day, and get the sleep that they need.


BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I can't even comment on this one, I'm laughing way too hard!!!!! You take care of your kids! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"Your kid played with markers. I told her not to keep colouring herself but I'm not her mother. She didn't listen to me. Plus, last I checked, kids play with markers and they are also washable"
Is it really that hard to take a marker away from the kid? Of course she didn't listen, she is 2 years old. You get up and take the marker away.


Get over it, it was a fucking marker

"Yeah, maybe, but why don't we ask who is on the nut pills. Not I, my friend"
Ok, so I am on medication to deal with depression that i have battled for 9 years, and anxiety that I have battled for 5 years. Those are nut pills? Since when? And when did it become a crime to be on meds? And uhhh, last you told me, weren't you debating on going on meds for your "OCD"


Never mentioned pills. I said I was thinking of talking about it with someone. And the only reason you're "depressed" is because you are stuck in a marriage where your husband could care less what you do and you are tied down with two kids and you're 21. You wanna party but you can't. Wah.

"Sit and chain-smoke and ignore your kids to this one."
I do not ignore my kids. Thank you very much.


Again, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Well, she didn't like that friend anymore because of (surprise) other drama that she created."
I created drama? All I did was delete her off of myspace. I didn't like things that she was doing in her life, and decided that I didn't need to be around it. Is it really that big of a deal to delete someone off of myspace? Is your myspace life that important that you flip shit over someone deleting you? Really? Ambie deleted me, and that was her choice, I didn't ask why, because, personally, I don't care. It's MYSPACE. Get the fuck over it.


Alright Queen of Myspace. You're the one who sits on it all day long. I could give a shit if anyone deletes me. I do pose a question though. If you don't want to be "myspace friends" with someone anymore and you delete them, then why do you still look at their page? Yes, I have a tracker on there too. Just for future reference. And there you go draggin in other people again.

"After 2 months of asking for that package and 3 days that I didn't have to find those papers, I finally got fed up and asked a friend to get my stuff because it was always something with her"
2 months ago, I was dealing with finance fucking our paycheck up. We ended up with a $313 paycheck at the beginning of the month, when we pay all of our bills. So yes, our bank account was screwed up for 2 months trying to get everything back on track. I prefer to pay my bills, and make sure my kids have food. And no, not McDonalds. You ask anyone who comes to my house after I've grocery shopped and ask them whats there, fresh fruits, veggies, chicken breasts. REAL FOOD. Mrs "I don't keep fresh fruit in my house". And really, those 3 days of not getting your papers. I was trying to figure out why my rent allotment didn't go through. I told you that. I'm sorry that your husband's papers aren't as important to me as getting my rent figured out. Maybe he should have taken those papers with him to Iraq like EVERYONE else did. Or maybe you should have taken them to New York with you.


You're always dealing with a finance problem. And no, it's not a problem. That's what the first of the month paycheck looks like after $1400 for rent is taken out. Until it starts going where it takes $700 from each paycheck, that's how it goes. Welcome to the real world. And when did I ever say I don't keep fresh fruit in the house? I don't usually buy it because it's too damn expensive up there. And I cooked 'real food' everynight for my husband and for Jenna. Sorry I didn't feel like cooking for you all the time. Wouldn't have mattered cuz even when I did, you ate very little and then stuffed your fat face with oreos instead. Sounds healthy to me. As far as you gettin those papers, it took Kerry 2 seconds to find them. They were in the box I said they were in. It would have taken you all of ten minutes to drive there, get them and drive home. Oh and FYI, his originals got lost in the packing process, otherwise he would have had them. And funny, I never had problems with my rent when I lived there. I gotta say, I'm really regretting getting that apartment for you. Thank god they know I'm nothing like you.

Really, maybe you should recheck the IP address, because Shannon doesn't have a computer, and it was my friend Sarah, in Florida.

Someone else from Fairbanks looked at my blog the same time this "sarah" chick did. So sorry for screwing that up. I do see though that you, your mother, and this sarah chick love to look at my blog quite frequently. My myspace too. Thanks for stopping by! :)

And by the way, if I was such a neglectful mother, wouldn't you have called CPS on me by now? Go ahead. But please wait till I get back to Fairbanks, I'm in Anchorage right now, and would hate for CPS to have to waste their time going to my house, only to find no one home. I'll be back January 3rd. Go ahead and give them a call then. I'm sure they would love to waste a visit on me.

Oh I have wanted to but I figured you expected it and were running around trying to clean up and everything so in case I did call, things would appear normal. Don't worry, I will call them and you never will know when so I guess you'll have to keep a clean house just in case. Hey, at least the kids will be taken care of for once out of fear of them getting taken away. Hmmm, or maybe that's what you want. Then you really wouldn't have to deal with them would you.


Oooh, and just FYI, if I don't feed my kids, and Olivia isn't even on solid foods, how does a 10 month old weigh 20 lbs?

Cuz she's still drinking formula. It ain't rocket science.

Oooh, and another one, kids only get to be as smart as Lily when you read to them and spend time with them, they don't get smart from watching TV. Look it up.

Then I guess it's a wonder that Lily is so smart! Why don't you teach her some more "cute' choice phrases cuz that's all I ever saw you teach her.

Ohh, and Kerry, karma is coming for you hun. Lock up your child and hide in a closet.

And STILL you bring Kerry into it. I just hope you realize that you have 4 of the biggest bitches you will ever meet pissed off at you. I'd be very careful if I were YOU.

Now, please, we'd all like to go on with our lives and act like you never exsisted. So, if you got something to say, try not to wait almost a week next time, ok?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

internet harassment=jail

Jenn said...

This isn't harassment. This is me telling it like it is. Just drop it and I'll let it go. Kinda like I did before until you and your daughter brought it up again 5 days after the fact.

Jenn said...

Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure that internet stalking isn't very legal my dears.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa... time to let the little one grow up and fend for herself and her kids. Seems to me she doesn't know how to be on her own. It's great to want to spend time with the grandchildren but it's another thing to have to take care of them because their Mommy is depressed and stressed out..I think that is called living in the real world! Have a Merry Christmas and start your New Year out right...let her grow up.

Anonymous said...

Dear anonymous, it must be sad not to have a mother that cares. Luckily for Amanda she has a close family that is supportive of her and willing to help her. So maybe you should spend more time focusing on your own lives and less time worrying about what Amanda is doing.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa,
This is anonymous, (Jenn's Mom). I don't have AIM or Google so I didn't put my name. But now you know who I am. I am sticking to what I said, let them hash it out...they are after all grown ups (well at least my daughter is). I know everything about what is going on and we too are very close but this is their business, so but out! I have been looking at the number of times you and your daughter have been on Jenn's blog and let me tell you , if that's not stalking , I don't know what is??

Anonymous said...

Lisa, perhaps you should read the other comments in response to another post. You will see many different people who have personally witness your daughters inability to care for her children on a consistant baisis.
I too have a close relationship with my parents, and though they have helped out, they have NEVER had to take my child for weeks at a time to deal with a move, or whatever bullshit reason the two of you deem acceptable.
How is your daughter a responsible parent when you and your husband seem to have the girls majority of the time? If anyone can take credit for those childrens milestones, accomplishments, and intellegence, I believe it would be you.
You have a pretty hyprocrital threat with internet harrasment. And perhaps you should recheck the amount of responses you have to this blog and reasses who is harrassing whom before you start pointing fingers.
If you spent as much time watching your daughter interact with her children (or obviously lack there of) or perhaps even took an ounce of what other people are saying and evaluated how your daughter has deteriated as you spent monitering this blog, you would see that there is much truth to these stories. Perhaps your energy should be spent helping your daughter and her children as she desperately needs.
Your daughter, like many of the responders on here, is an ARMY WIFE. Her life IS stress. Her life is HECTIC and LONELY. Its pretty much the definition of our life. That doesn't warrent weeks upon months of leaving her children with her family. That doesn't excuse her messy home and lack of organization. You want to be a mom to her? Help her grow the hell up, teach her to not create drama for herself, and get her ass in gear and let her be a consistant parent. Most army wives are single mothers for extended periods of time. They all seem to handle it in stride.
Take a good look at your daughter and her world. I think you'd see many ugly truths.
Many people suffer from depression and anxiety. Its fairly common. That also is not an excuse to hand off her responsibilities to who ever will take care of them... mommy and daddy. This is not helping the situation nor her and her children.
Perhaps good hygene isn't important to your family, but its essentail in a childs health. And maybe you dont deem keeping a home clean, but that too is extremely important when children reside in your home. Do yourself and your daughter a favor, purchase a pair of big girl panties, tell her to put them on, and help her be an adult.

Jess said...

haha big girl panties. i love it. i have more to say but my children need attention.

Jenn said...

I responded to your comment in a new entry to save you the hassle of coming back to this thread. I know you can't wait.