BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bitch, Please.

Ever have that one friend who always seems to have something going on that causes 'drama'. I had a friend like that. I used to feel bad cuz it just seemed like she just had bad luck with people but now I have come to find that she brought it all on herself. The situations she went through I now realize she was the reason they escalated. All I asked her to do was mail a package to me and find some very important papers to me. Does this seem hard? No you say? Well apparently, it is. After 2 months of asking for that package and 3 days that I didn't have to find those papers, I finally got fed up and asked a friend to get my stuff because it was always something with her (which ultimately translates into she is too fat and lazy and waaay too busy laughing at posts on cafemom and playing solitaire and doing god knows what else from dawn til dusk on her precious computer. And trust me, I am NOT exaggerating). Well, she didn't like that friend anymore because of (surprise) other drama that she created. This girl couldn't put it aside for 2 fucking minutes just to let her come and get it? Really? I didn't realize I was still in high school. I guess it just proves my theory that just because you're a "mother" (and I use that term very loosely with her) doesn't mean you are an adult.


Disclaimer: Just so we are clear here, I am NOT talking "shit". I am just sayin it like it is. I'm sure you will go and cause more drama over this cuz, wah, wah, wah, someone is telling the truth about you. Believe me, if you want me to talk shit, I will tell your husband things that will screw your marriage worse than it is now. Oh, and don't forget, I lived with you and saw how you took care of things in your life (and I'm sure you know what I am talking about) and believe me, I can screw your life in other aspects too. You picked the wrong girl to piss off.

P.S. I fucking HATE the word drama.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes, I am a bitch. I also tell it like it is. I am not judging her. I lived with her. I also posted this same blog on my myspace and she reads this blog too. I'm not hiding it in anyway. Shit, I'll say it to her. Oh wait, I believe I am. I forgot that I have a blog tracker on here and I know who's posting comments. It tells me everything right down to their IP address. Fairbanks, AK huh? Everyone else who knows about this blog, doesn't have a problem with me so it can only be you anyway.

Next time, have the balls to leave a name and not hide behind 'Anonymous'.

Jess said...

i love you hahahahaha