BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Zombies

I have this serious fear of Zombies...


I'm not kidding. 

I watch the movie Dawn Of The Dead and I have nightmares for weeks. However, I LOVE Zombie movies. I don't know what kind of weird psychological issue I have with that but, every time I see Dawn Of The Dead on I HAVE to watch it. Then I end up having some seriously fucked up dreams about Zombies. These dreams are so real that I literally put my phone on silent, stay very quiet, and text people that I know to make sure there aren't Zombies running around eating their brains. Every time.  My poor husband would get back from PT and he'd have a text asking if Zombies were taking over the world. Then I'd text a friend or two back home just to be sure. I'd literally be sweating and terrified until somebody answered back. 

So...

My wonderful husband and one of his friends came up with an elaborate Zombie plan. I mean they had it planned right down to knocking out the stairs to our apartment and knocking out the wall to the apartment next to us and he'd bring his big old Army vehicle and guns and ammo and all that just to make sure that I was safe from Zombies. All we'd have to do is ride it out til winter cuz living dead or not, they ain't livin through -40 and lower temps. 

It's great to know that my husband is prepared and willing to protect me...no matter what odd fears I have.

If that ain't love, I don't know what is.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I haven't been on here in awhile, but I must say I absolutely love this post. I read it and just smiled through the entire thing. I can really see John doing this, and it appears we are a lot alike. I don't exactly have a fear of zombies, but i have very odd fears (such as frogs), and I have OCD (not like the people that pretend they have OCD). Steven just takes them as they are. Anyways, I just had to say this post put a smile on my face. It's nice to have someone that would do anything for you, no matter how rational or irrational.