BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Just One Of Those Days

So I'm sitting here thinking of how many people have babies and are having babies (celebrity and non) and ya know what? I'm jealous. Flat out jealous. I want to keep trying, I want to be able to keep trying. I want to not have to try. I just wish that I could go about my business and try like most people do and then wait impatiently to see if I will be gettin 2 lines or if I'll be getting cramps. I want to be able to be surprised. All this infertility stuff doesn't leave much of a surprise. I just always wanted to wake up one morning and realize, holy shit, I'm late and rush out to the store, buy a test and take it. I haven't even had AF since September 9th! That's 83 days. Worst of all is I keep being told that I will conceive when he gets back from Iraq. Ok, just because half the military wives do, doesn't mean I will. I'm not saying I won't, but it's a lot less likely for me. Oh well. That's my crabass rant for the day. I'm going to sleep.

0 comments: