BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yay!

I got to talk to my hubby on webcam today! It was so good to see his face. Kind of sad too. I just wanted to reach through and hug and kiss him. It was hard to not cry though cuz even though I am seriously grateful that I get to do that, it is almost like a tease. I just wish I were seeing him in person rather than on a stupid computer screen from halfway around the world. Still, it was great to see his smiling face when I sent him a cute or funny message. Just wish it could've lasted longer. We got cut short cuz they needed him. Who knows when he'll get another chance to come on. Could be tonight, might not. I hate this so much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so great that you got to see and talk to him. i know being apart is so tough and waiting for the next time you get to talk even tougher...ride the high for as long as you can.