BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ugh!

Last night, just as I got into my room cuz I gave up on waiting for him, he sent me an IM. Got it through my mobile but I was bummed cuz I really wanted to see him on the webcam. I hate that the Army never ceases to surprise me. I really didn't think he was going to be able to. At least I have been lucky. We've talked everyday and text often. I thought it was getting easier, but yesterday was a harsh reminder that no, it is not getting easier. I really don't see how it can. I am going to miss him today just as much as I did the day he left and all the way up until he comes home.I do wish the worrying would go away though. I find myself thinking about it way more than I should. Everyone tells me I need to keep busy, but trust me when I say, it doesn't matter how busy I am, nothing is going to take my mind off the most important person in my life. I guess this is just something that I am going to have to deal with.

0 comments: