BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

MySpace Bulletins

Is there really a need to post the same bulletin 7 or mor times in a row? I admit I used to do the occasional survey when I was bored and I still sometimes do, but, I don't see the need to post a bulletin about a particular event so many times in a row. Worst part is, more than one person posts these same bulletins that many times. If you want to get word out, post one, maybe even two, but please, not a million.

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the people that have to post a million times to go check out my pics.
....Go check out my pictures and please comment, im desperate for attention and i need to know people think im hot. if you comment mine i'll return the favor......
Sometimes i really wanna delete people just because of all their bulletins but its always someone i know and i would feel bad.

Jenn said...

I know right? It's so annoying. I just have a few friends that are a little over the top on promoting a certain event and it's driving me nuts cuz they all post the same bulletin at least 5 or 6 times so it is a tad ridiculous. Oh and I absolutely hear ya on the deleting of people who do that. I've done it many times before. Trust me, you'll be happier. Whenever I see a bulletin that says comment my pics, it makes me want to NOT comment them that much more.