BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Husband Is Gone

Well it's here. The first major chunk of time I will be away from my husband since we've been together. I thought 2 weeks was hard. It's only been about 9 hours since I last saw him and it already sucks. Thank god I got Jenna and Call Of Duty 4 to keep me occupied.

Obviously TTC is out for this month since he won't be here. We only have one chance left before he leaves me for a year (how am I gonna handle that) and it might not even work out. Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens. It just seems to be going so quickly. He's already gone now and then he'll come back, we'll go home for a visit, and then we come back and have roughly a month together before he leaves again. Luckily though we get to bring our niece back with us when we come back from vacation. I'm really excited and so is he.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get to bring youre nice back? for good or for a little while? thats awesome tho...

-kass

Jenn said...

Just until his mom comes up. She's coming at the beginning of September so we'll only have her a week or two.