BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Back Home

So I'm back home. I flew in and surprised my mom. It was great. I love doing that to her lol. I never realized how much I could miss home. I used to think Buffalo was so boring. It's really not at all. Fairbanks is boring. They don't have the festivals we do, the lawn fetes, and their fair is like one of our carnivals. I don't miss the humidity though. I got outside and it was like walking into a heavy wall. This probably doesn't make sense to most people but if you live in a humid area, you know what I'm talking about. I just wish my husband was here. 23 more days...

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

1 comments:

Jess said...

ugh I totally feel you on the humidity! Its like sitting in a soup bowl or being permantly in a steamy bathroom. I think the worst part about it all is you associate cloudy days with cool weather and when you walk outside its 10Xs hotter outside then when there is no clouds!