BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment Was A Little Disappointing.

Well no ultrasound. :( Not too upset by that cuz it's still very early but I am a bit angry that she didn't do a blood test. Just a pee test. I could've just given her one of the 9 I'd already taken. I would have been happy to know what my levels were though. Not to mention I've had 3 chemical pregnancies so she SHOULD have tested my levels to see if they are rising properly. All she did was tell me to stay on the Metformin til week 18 (I think) and that I will have an ultrasound on the 16th. I CANNOT WAIT!!!! We should even be able to see the heartbeat by then :) So far it's gone by pretty quick. It's already almost Friday so time seems to be going fast. I've taken some more tests since then and the line just keeps gettin darker :) It's basically just to ease my mind. Plus it's more fun to take them when 2 lines show rather than just one lol.


So far the symptoms have been really mild. Oddly, most of my nausea was right after ovulation and right after we found out. Right now I'm just cramping lightly (which is a wonderful reminder that Bean is growing nicely) and my boobs are killin me and gettin bigger and heavier, frequently going to the bathroom and I am very tired but I am loving every minute of this. Maybe I'll get lucky and never get morning sickness more than just nausea. I'd really enjoy not puking but if it happens, it happens.

Man, I can't wait til the 16th!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I would have thrown a fit till she agreed to give me a blood test but luckily your tests are getting darker and darker!

The 16th will be here before you know it! I hope you get to see the baby's heartbeat!

Jenn said...

Me too! We should be able to see it since I know when I ovulated and I'm pretty sure I implanted at 5DPO. I'm figuring that cuz it was the first day I started cramping. I'm so excited but luckily it seems to be going fairly quick. I will definitely be posting the first pic that day!

Jess said...

umm she should have done a blood test. You can always call the clinic and ask if you can have one done. They should have no problem putting one in.
I'm so excited for you Jenn and I only wish that I was gonna be here long enough to see the little one. But, what can you do, at the mercy of the Army. You are going to love the experience at the hospital here (get into womens health) and the nurses here are awesome!!