BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Let's Stop Beating A Dead Horse Ok?

Lately this blog has gotten quite off track. What started as a blog to take out my frustrations of life and infertility has turned into a high school drama script.


A subject that was long since dead has been brought up again by a friend of the subject. There was no reason for this. I know that the subject and I still have our issues (due to the fact that she "lost" some of my things) but this doesn't mean she should give my blog link to a friend to have HER start with me almost a year later anonymously. (And I'M the childish one) And it doesn't stop there because I've had a total of 4 people commenting on here that I don't know who are obviously friends of the subject (although I don't know about the person from Maryland).

So ladies, if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to what my blog is really about. I'd like to celebrate my pregnancy. If Amanda has a problem still, tell her to contact me. She can contact me on myspace, facebook, or by phone if she wants. If she doesn't have a problem anymore, then let it go and if you feel the need to comment further, darkwater17@aol.com is my e-mail address, you can contact me there.

2 comments:

Christina said...

How lame!

I'm just so happy for you that you're pregnant!

Jenn said...

Thank you and your baby is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations again.

P.S. We saw the heartbeat today!!!!