BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Still Can't Believe It!


I am just over the moon right now and so is John. Every time he looks at me he just smiles and says you're pregnant. This is the greatest time of our lives. It's especially cool cuz we got our pregnancy story! We were waiting for John to get his second SA and we couldn't BD for 3 (well now it's 5 apparently) days. I felt myself ovulate and we decided not to chance it since we had a doc appointment comin up and wanted the results by then. Well, we just decided last minute to not wait and I am SO glad we made that decision! And all of this comes days before our IUI consultation!!!! I'm so excited I'm not even sure if this post makes any sense lol. My due date is 7/11/10 and I am REALLY hoping that since I've had 3 chemical pregnancies before that she'll do an ultrasound on the doc appointment on Monday or VERY shortly after. I can't wait to see the results of my Beta!!!!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

That's great that you didn't have to go through with the IUI then! I hope this pregnancy goes perfectly for you guys, I know how long you've waited for it.

Plus isn't it great taking the digital pregnancy tests? I'd much rather see the word "pregnant" that the double lines.

Congrats again!

Kim said...

congrats :::::::::sticky dust:::::

Unknown said...

I LOVE READING YOUR HEADLINE!!!

JENN: PREGNANT!!

AHHHHH I Love it!!
Starting a new blog. should be able to get to it through my google account. if not, text me and I will give you the link

Anonymous said...

when you get that ultra sound, I know you will get a pic, you better post it... everywhere.
love ya chickie's mama