BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not Pregnant

Well AF showed yesterday. Yippee. I really thought this was it. The way my boobs were hurting I was so sure. They have never hurt that way...ever. Worst part is, John leaves for a month on July 2nd so I can't even take the Clomid and spend the month trying. I have to pray that AF doesn't come on time next month or else we are out for the next month too. I hate this. I pretty much have to count on AF being late, take Provera and then Clomid all on a schedule. Awesome. Why is it that I can't just get pregnant like a normal person? Now I have to go plan out the next 2 months. Fun stuff.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Well Im happy that you are at least getting your period. Not as often as you would like in hopes of getting pregnant, and not pregnant now, but still its the fact that you are able to get it after not having it for so long. It sucks that John is leaving for a month but why cant you start the clomid to get you going for when he does get back or is that a no no? Sorry i don't know anything about clomid. I hope that when things do finally settle down and he is there that it all works out because I really honestly think that if anyone deserve to get pregnant its you and I think that you will make an awesome mother!

Jenn said...

Awww, thank you! :) I can't take Clomid while he's gone cuz if I take the Clomid before he comes back, I would waste a dosage. My body barely responds to the Clomid now. My first dose was 50mg and it did nothing, I ovulated on my second round of Clomid at 100mg but the second time I took 100mg (third round)it had no effect cuz my body was just used to it. This time I am going to 150mg and if that doesn't work, then I guess I'm shit outta luck cuz I probably won't be able to fit another cycle in before he leaves.