BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boy Oh Boy

I hate when my husband is gone. I have to much time to think. I was taking a bath due to the excrutiating cramps I get, and as I was lying there, I couldn't help but notice how empty my uterus felt. Did you know, in the time it has taken us TTC so far I could have 1 child and another on the way. Especially since we plan on having one after the other. (If that is even possible) That is just depressing. I only have one more chance to get pregnant before he leaves and with all the planning and perfect timing that is needed, I don't even think that is going to be possible. I can't imagine how much thinking I will be doing next month and then all next year. He is pretty much my sanity. I need him here to keep me normal so to speak. Ugh.

0 comments: