BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One. Just One.

That's all just one ovulatory cycle out of 15. This is absurd. Actually I don't even think there is a word for what this is. I've had one real chance in almost a year and a half. No wonder I'm not pregnant. I don't even know if AF will come on its own. Which means more Provera which means more waiting. Why can't I just be ovulatory. It's not like I don't grow follicles. I just apparently don't grow them big enough which means my body won't release them cuz they are no good. Or maybe my body is just incapable of releasing them. I just wish I'd ovulate on my own. No meds. But no. Oh well, guess we just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe I'll get AF, maybe I'll just ovulate late. Maybe I'll just quit altogether. All I know is if I'm gonna keep trying my doc needs to work faster cuz if my husband ends up going to Iraq, I don't have time to mess around. At least if he does go, we'll have enough money for one IVF cycle if need be, if that's any consolation for him being gone for a year.

0 comments: