BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

General Updates

I'm done with the Clomid and waiting to O. Unfortunately, my husband is gone for the next 2-ish days. Hopefully the follie scan tomorrow will show that I have a little more time before O. However, he will also be gone CD18,19, and 20, and he will come home the night of CD21. If I O the same time as last month, we will have time. If not, well, I can't really say.

Jenna gets here tomorrow! I can't wait. She couldn't have come at a better time cuz John will be gone for so many days and I will definitely need the company.

***Special thank you for Alex who will be taking me to my follie scan and then taking me to pick up Jenna later***

Other than that, not much to report.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm happy that you got another cycle to try again and the army always seems to screw things up. They never work on your schedule. Hopefully he gets back in time and your body holds off on o'ing. You'll have to update me on the folical scan. I'm gonna try and get on the net tomorrow and the next day to see!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Jenn said...

I hope it holds off too. I just can't believe how the Army keeps messing things up!