BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm Gonna Love This Job

Those kids are soooo cute! I had one of them glued to me right away and she is the cutest little thing ever. This is going to be an awesome job. The hour I was there, flew by! Plus, it will hopefully be a little bit of a distraction and I'll get pregnant. The big joke around there is if you wanna get pg just drink the water lol. Oh, I will! Another good thing is, I will have the money to buy a fertility monitor and stock up on pg tests so I can test at my little heart's desire. I think this will be good. Oh yeah, that and I get to buy a whole new wardrobe. Woot Woot! I'm a workin woman now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome.. i use to work at a daycare and i LOVED it.. atleast it will keep you busy and distracted right?

-kass

Jenn said...

Yeah a distraction from that and the deployment that apparently is going to happen.

Anonymous said...

TOLD YA!!! haha just kidding just kidding... hey atleast jenna will be here and what not... we will all just have to have girls night every now and than.. lol!!!

-kass