BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

UPDATE


Wow, I've been busy. We just moved allll the way from Fairbanks, Alaska to Ft. Polk, Louisiana. And we drove lol. It wasn't TOO bad, especially once we hit civilization haha. John's dad helped us and drove the U-Haul and then we drove back up to Buffalo in one straight shot. 22 hours in a car while pregnant=not so fun. Very hard to get comfortable in a cramped back seat that's filled with stuff but we did it and now we are finally settling into our new house here on post. We like it here so far. It's nice and warm and the people we've met so far are friendly and it gave us a nice opportunity to buy all our furniture finally. We got a new couch and loveseat, new washer and dryer (front loaders), new bedroom set, and a new kitchen table. Next is a new Dyson vacuum and a new microwave and we are all set!


But onto the baby stuff. :)

I'm 15 weeks today (YAY!) and I believe I have been feeling the baby move. We listen to his* heartbeat way more than we probably should but it's just so cool to hear the little heartbeat and all his little movements.

I'm showing more (as you can see in my 14 week 2 day pic) and it's getting to the point that I'm noticing people looking like, is she oddly fat, or pregnant? I can't wait til I am REALLY big lol.

I make my doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully I'll get another ultrasound!!

That's all for now.



*I say his, him and he cuz that's what I say I'm having lol. We have not, and will not, find out til the baby's born what we are having.

0 comments: