BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

What A Month This Is

So my husband comes home in about a week. I was looking at my chart and since I'm now on Metformin I SHOULD (cross your fingers) have a 28 day cycle hopefully with a textbook ovulation on CD14. Well, I've been stressin about him coming home later than he was supposed to cuz we'd miss our first possible chance at getting pregnant but, I've come to find that if he comes home on the 13th, THAT IS CD14! Holy crap. This is all so much. I got my Metformin, he's coming home, and I could be pregnant by the end of this month. WHOA. Everyone think positive thoughts!!!!!!!

P.S. Even if I don't O til CD21, we'd still have our shot but maybe this is my chance to FINALLY have my awesome baby story.

0 comments: