BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Can I Just Say Again...

How much I LOVE Metformin. I have so much energy! At first, it made me very sleepy and from referencing Dr. Google I would be sleepy for a bit and then I would get energy. They weren't kidding. This pill is awesome. I have energy, I am sleeping regularly and I'm in a great mood cuz of it all. Of course it helps that it is gorgeous outside with the leaves changing, bright sunshine, and warm AND the fact that it's a week til John comes home! Right now I couldn't love my life more than I do right now. I'm even feeling pretty confident with TTC. I actually am not one bit concerned about it today. If we get pregnant when he comes back we do, if not, well, that's just ok with me right now. Odd I know but I'm more concerned with spending time with John and then my mother in law and niece are coming up at the end of the month so I guess me getting pregnant isn't in the front of my mind right now. Plus the fact that he is staying in the Army and we have insurance to cover the meds and financial security eases my mind too. I don't feel so rushed anymore. I think this is going to be one great year from here on out. He comes home, we get visitors, then we leave here for a cross country trip to Louisiana, drop our stuff off, and then it's off to Buffalo for a while, and then we settle in the nice, warm south for a couple years. Ahhhh, life is good.

0 comments: