BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

He's Gone

I can't believe it still but yesterday my husband left. I keep thinking he's going to walk through the door or come crawl into bed and curl up with me like he always does. I hate the army. Plain and simple. I hate this stupid war. I just want to sleep for a year. I don't even know what to do with myself. I just feel so overwhelmed. We did everything together and now, all that has to be put on pause for the next year. I suggest that everyone who reads this blog goes up to the person or people they love the most and just hold them. Know that every second with them is precious. I can't believe how bad it hurts. I keep thinking it's just a week or a month, but it's not. This is going to be the longest year of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jenn, i am so sorry. i know there are no words that are going to comfort you right now so i'm not even gonna waste your time. i am here for you though, what ever you need.

Jenn said...

Thank you.