BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not Feelin It

I'm just not excited this cycle. I'm gonna be testing on the 2nd and that's only if I don't get AF. Maybe I'll hold out til the 3rd. I don't know why there's the lack of excitement. Maybe it's because we've been trying so long, maybe because Dr. Dip Dong (as she has been dubbed) said I'm not responding to the Clomid and wasn't going to ovulate. Maybe cuz my chart looks like shit. I don't know. I'm just not dying to wake up every morning to see if my temp rose and this is honestly the first cycle where I could truly care less if I tested or not. Maybe it's because I took the relaxed approach this time around. Who knows. All I know is I'm getting sick of trying. I hate the Clomid, I hate having to watch what I eat or drink, I hate scheduling when I pee so I can take OPKs, and I'm absolutely sick of not being pregnant!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I think I would get a second opinion. She doesn't seem to sure of whta is going on because didnt at one point she say she didn't think you had PCOS? I would ask to see another doctor.

Jenn said...

I wish I could but I'm kinda stuck with her. Even if I could change docs, I don't think I would cuz I don't want to have to start all over and with my luck I'd end up with a worse doctor.